7 – What Matters Most: The Power of Living Your Values
Schedule, Study Guide, and Application Ladders
The contents of this course follow the contents of the book by the same name, written by Hyrum W. Smith. It is a Franklin/Covey book about achieving success in life and business.
1 – The Power of Knowing Who Who Are
– Heroes: People Who Know Who They Are
– One Hundred Years Ago People Had More Time
– Someday I’m Going to…
2 – Discover the Matters Most to You
– What E’er Thou Art, Act Well Thy Part
– What Are Your Governing Values?
– What Is Your Personal Mission in life?
– The Greatest Force in Creation…
3 – Doing Something About What Matters Most
– Use the Inherent Power in Planning
– Make It So!
– What’s On Your Belief Window?
4 – What Matters Most – The Broader View
– Organizations Also Need to Know Who They Are
– What Matters Most: Influence in a Wide Circle
– Life Is Not Set in Concrete
– Your Inner Reward: Living the Abundant Life
– You Can Do It!
What Matters Most: The Power of Living Your Values – $16.67 (Paperback); $22.99 (Hardback) Ask about both versions in used or rental copies.