St. George Classes
EXPERIENCE COMBINED WITH AN INNOVATIVE AND PROVEN PROGRAM
A LOVING ACCEPTING ATMOSPHERE WHERE KIDS CAN RELAX AND EXCEL
TEACHING AND LEARNING BY THE SPIRIT
ENROLLMENT, CALENDAR, SESSION TIMES
St. George: August 12, 2019 through May 22, 2020
Vacations & Breaks:
○ Labor Day, October 17 & 18, 2019, Thanksgiving – November 27-29, 2019;
○ Christmas – December 23, 2019 – January 3, 2020; MLK Day; Presidents’ Day;
○ Spring Break – March 16-20, 2020; Easter – April 10-13, 2020.
Online: Open Enrollment & Ongoing
○ Staff Vacations and Breaks same as St. George location
○ Mon-Fri, June 1st-26th, 2020
○ St. George Full and Half-Day Sessions : 2020
FULL DAY SESSION
- Meets Monday-Thursday, 9:00 AM-3:15 PM, plus Fridays, 9:00-11:45 AM
- Covers the 5 core subjects: Religion, English, Math, History and Science, plus 3 additional topics, and study halls.
- Cost: $450.00 per month, includes Books & Curriculum Usage Fees.
- Current Openings: 5 for ages 11-14.
HALF-DAY SESSIONS – (As room permits)
- Meet Monday-Friday, 9:00-11:45 AM or Monday-Thursday 12:25-3:45 PM
- Covers the 5 core subjects: Religion, English, Math, History and Science
- Cost: $350 per month, includes Books & Curriculum Usage Fees.
- Current Openings: 5 in the AM Session; 6 in the PM Session; Ages 11-14
Both the full and half-day sessions includes study time in order to get a good start on or finish homework.
Students either bring their own lunch or are picked up by parents for the lunch break. Traditionally, students and tutors play non-electronic strategy games during the second half of the lunch period.
A student may start at any time, provided there is room in our program.